Broadband Provider Update Training Session
As a part of the State of North Dakota's ongoing effort to map broadband availability within the state, a new tool has been created to help providers update their coverage territory. ITD is sponsoring a training session on how to use this new self-service coverage mapping tool for providers. This new tool is a hosted web application that is FREE to use for any broadband provider in the state and provides a user friendly way for providers to keep their submissions to the NTIA up-to-date and accurate.
Date and Location
May 8, 2012 - 8:30am to 4:00pm
Holiday Inn (Mezz IV Room)
3803 13th Avenue South
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- 8:30 - 11:30 - Hands on training with the mapping/update tool (GIS Staff)
- 11:30 - 12:00 - Executive overview and Q&A for the SBI Mapping Program (Management)
- 12:00 - 1:00 - Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00 - 4:00 - Detailed 1:1 follow-up training (GIS Staff)
This class is provided by ITD at no charge, travel and lodging will be the provider's responsibility.
Items to Bring
- Laptop - to access the application during training
- Coverage data that you plan to update - assistance will be provided to help with coverage updates using the tool
Please RSVP to Travis Durick at email@example.com before Tuesday, May 1st.